Members of the Rotary Club of San Francisco enjoy a rich variety of activities, including:
- Regular Luncheon Meetings: We meet for lunch most Tuesdays. Each week we hear from a different speaker on topics including business issues, government policies, cultural events, international affairs, environmental issues, and education.
- Special Luncheon Programs: Club members particularly enjoy annual luncheon programs including Emergency Services Day, Worldwide Rotary Day, and our annual Holiday Luncheon.
- Service Projects: We regularly roll up our sleeves and work together to make San Francisco a better city and to improve life all around the world.
- Social Events: The club sponsors dinners, cocktail parties, wine tastings, parties in members' homes, and more.
- Sports Competitions: Many members participate in tournaments including our annual Twilight Golf League and Rotary Ski Challenge.
- Cultural Activities: The club sponsors group outings to theater, opera, museums, and other cultural attractions.
- Business Networking: Members of our club mix with other local Rotarians to exchange ideas and referrals at monthly Rotary Means Business meetings.
Events are scheduled throughout each month and all members focus on one special event that replaces the luncheon meeting for the last week of each month.